;
HomeOur Story Start @ Beginning

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Picture of Isaac, Dad, and Eli

Isaac is still doing well off of the ventilator. He had been on the C-Pap machine all night and all morning When we called to check on him this morning, the nurse told us that they'd give him a break from his C-Pap so that Dad could hold him for an hour. So, while he's holding him, I took a pretty good picture. Maybe we'll get some more in days to come. Doctor said he'll be on the C-Pap for a couple more days just to be sure his lungs are able to inflate themselves normally. He'll get one more break tonight and then tomorrow, he'll get more breaks. God is great! Keep praying for that "angel" heart to come along soon. Thanks everyone.




glitter logo - http://www.sparklee.com

Buy Nintendo DS Lite

2 comments:

  1. Great news! Love the pic...he looks so much like Eli...so precious and my how he's grown since I was there...wow.
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he's so big!!! He was such a little peanut last time I saw him!

    So glad to see him doing so well - still praying with all of our might forhis angel heart.

    We miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and prayers!

A Dedication to the Angel that gave me my new heart!

Total Pageviews