;
HomeOur Story Start @ Beginning

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bragging Rights

So, I think we have the right to brag a little. I wanted to show off some of the handmade blankets for Isaac. My mom has sewn many a blankets but she also crocheted one. Here's the one she made.



I love it because its so thick and the color scheme is perfect.

This is the one that Dad crocheted. Yes....Dad did it!!!! I love this one because its so big and soft.



And here's the one I was finally able to finish. I don't crochet or knit, but I love to cross stitch. The blanket is just a piece of fabric that already has squares on it and so I stitched the characters and finished it up with Isaac's name and the fringes on the edge.



And how about a picture of my little man. This is right before bedtime last night.



2 comments:

  1. Yep, I can attest to the fact that Ernest made that...I saw him working on it...with my two very surprised eyes! Isaac looks GREAT! I'm so happy things are going smoothly. Mom and I were hoping to make a trip up there sometime this summer but now since he got his heart and is on immunosuppresants, maybe not such a good idea. How long are they saying to keep him isolated?
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! super fancy blankets!! I am so happy you are on the floor. He looks so so great!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and prayers!

A Dedication to the Angel that gave me my new heart!

Total Pageviews