;
HomeOur Story Start @ Beginning

Friday, June 5, 2009

Ramblings

So, while we're here waiting for updates on Isaac, I'm finally getting a moment to really think. It gets me thinking of the generous donor family that is giving my son his life back....absolutely selfless and we will forever be grateful to them. May God keep them strong through this difficult time and let them know that their child will live on in Isaac. This moment is so....surreal. I feel like I'm dreaming....

We have also just gotten another update. The surgeon is still working on getting his heart out. They have to remove the stents and bands that they had placed on his first surgery, so it will be a little longer than just taking out his heart and putting in his new one. The nurse coordinator also said that she saw his new heart and "it looks perfect....as big as a big strawberry."

glitter logo - http://www.sparklee.com

Buy Nintendo DS Lite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and prayers!

A Dedication to the Angel that gave me my new heart!

Total Pageviews