;
HomeOur Story Start @ Beginning

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Means of Communication

So, although the video does not do him justice, we just had to share with everyone. Yesterday, Dad noticed that Isaac was "talking" to him. Ernest would talk to him and Isaac would move his mouth and make clicking sounds. I guess because his vocal cords are still paralyzed and can't make much noise, he found other means for making noise. So today, Dad was singing to him and I don't know if you'll be able to hear him but we tried to catch him. It's also like he knows when I'm using my camera. He always looks a little freaked out.

Oh, if the blog music starts playing, scroll all the way down and hit pause before you try to play the video. Otherwise, the music and the video will play together.


Isaac is still doing well. He had finally started back on breastmilk today and we'll have to stop his feeds again tonight. He's got his heart catheterization scheduled for late morning tomorrow. After that procedure, they'll let us know a closer date of taking him home. I'm thinking by next weekend or right after next weekend. That's really all I have time to post today...maybe a little more tomorrow after his procedure. God Bless all tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Oh little buddy!! I am so thrilled he is doing so well! Keep it up Mr. Isaac!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and prayers!

A Dedication to the Angel that gave me my new heart!

Total Pageviews