;
HomeOur Story Start @ Beginning

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Isaac is 1 Month Old!

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Isaac! I can't believe its been a month already! Its really flown by....I don't know if that's good or bad. Before anybody comments on this, yes...its my birthday too. Probably the worst one I've ever had. I hope it doesn't get worse than this. Don't get me wrong...I feel very blessed that Isaac is healthy at the moment, but I can't seem to think of a better gift than having my two boys at home with me...





So, back to Isaac....we've taken several pictures of him today, seeing as he is a month old, but we also took some special pictures yesterday. Thanks to First Memories (a non profit organization), I was able to make a srapbook card with his pictures and our pictures together. I know I could've done better but we asked them to take his pictures at 12:30 and so by the time they got to his bedside, I had about 15 minutes to create his card. Initially, we thought that they helped with taking just his first pictures but they are here every Wednesday and some Saturdays to take pictures for anybody that wants them and then the parent can srapbook the photos. We also didn't think that we should take his first pictures with tubes and wires, so we wanted to wait. Well, I didn't realize until yesterday that they take pictures with just regular digital cameras and like I said...they are volunteers, so they aren't any real photographers. That was fine with me...I didn't mind. So anyways, we took pictures yesterday, they printed 4 of them, gave all copies on a disc, and then I made this card.... --->



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and prayers!

A Dedication to the Angel that gave me my new heart!

Total Pageviews